Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome!

I have searched high and low for decent workout log apps on iTunes and have not found a single one that was able to give me the desired information on exercises and calorie usage, combined with a good basic interface for recording workouts.  Then it hit me!  Just start a bloody blog!  Okay, I'm not going to be able to have accurate applications that calculate calories burned, VO2Max, and so on, but at least I will be able to record my workouts and progress, discuss issues relating to fitness and biomechanical function, and any other ideas that come to mind based around fitness, fitness education, and the developing associated industry.

I hope there might be some information here that you will find illuminating and inspiring.

Now!  Off to the gym for some strength work!

Koops

No comments:

Post a Comment